Carol E. Medders Endowed Scholarship in Health Professions
a. Applicants must be currently enrolled in or admitted in a full-time degree-granting program in the School of Health Professions. The award recipient should be enrolled in a program that has a competitive application process and academic course load and workload that prohibits them from holding a professional position. Specifically, the donor requires this scholarship be awarded to a student who cannot work during the daytime due to academic rigor of their program.
b. * Applicants should demonstrate solid academic promise and achievement and have earned at least an overall 3.0 grade point average in coursework completed prior to the time of application and should maintained a 3.0 grade point average in coursework if already enrolled in one of the School’s programs.
*c. The Fund shall provide support to students for whom affordability is an obstacle and who might otherwise be unable to attend the University as determined by the UAB Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Carol E. Medders Endowed Scholarship in Health Professions
- School of Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you unemployed?
- Are you enrolled full-time?
- Due to your current academic workload and delay in holding a professional position, how are you preparing yourself to be successful in workforce?
- Are you experiencing hardship? How will this scholarship serve as a a benefit to you?